Fearless free climber Adam Lockwood takes a selfie after scaling the Shard.
The daredevil, 21, is believed to have successfully climbed the 1,016ft skyscraper – the highest building in Britain – just after 5am on September 4.
He is thought to be one of at least two people who made the ascent, before being arrested once back on the ground.
READ MORE: Mum 'addicted' to tattoos can't find job after getting 3 'prison style' inkings a week
The area was also cordoned off to rail passengers due to The Shard being close to London Bridge Station.
Adam, from Manchester, shared a snap of his latest conquest, showing him standing topless and wearing no shoes high above London’s skyline.
He is wearing a headcam in the image and is believed to have captured the climb on camera in nail-biting footage.
Police have confirmed that a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of trespass, while two other men are being held on suspicion of causing a public nuisance.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called at 5.38am on September 4 following reports of a climber on the Shard.
“Officers, London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade all attended.
“A number of cordons were in place while emergency services responded to the incident.”
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here
- Putin 'sent army of Russian intelligence officers to monitor daughter with new lover'
- Shy ex-lollipop lady, 73, 'snapped' before smothering husband with a pillow
- Raging pensioner slaps Jet2 steward and wees on seat after 'G&T taken from her'
- British gran tragically dies after careering off cliff on scooter in Benidorm
- Terrifying new 30ft sea monster that looks like cross between shark, T.Rex and orca found
Source: Read Full Article