We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The shock move has been announced by Russia’s deputy defence ministry on Tuesday after negotiation talks between Russian and Ukrainian teams in Istanbul.
Russian Deputy Minister of Defence, Alexander Fomin, said the decision was taken in the interest of creating mutual trust and the necessary conditions for further talks to take place.
The general staff are set to reveal in more detail the decisions that had been taken after the Russian delegation returned to Moscow, Fomin said.
Source: Read Full Article