Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
Prince Harry has refused to say whether or not he will attend the coronation of King Charles in a recent bombshell interview.
When pressed for comment on attending his father's coronation service later this year, the Duke of Sussex said that the "ball is in their court" for future appearances.
The Duke also alluded that "a lot" can happen "between now and then", refusing to say whether or not he will be attending the coronation scheduled for Saturday, May 6.
READ MORE: Harry claims William 'attacked' him and 'ripped necklace' after calling Meghan rude
Prince Harry had hinted at his potential absence during an interview with ITV, where he avoided a firm answer on whether he would be present at the event.
In an interview with ITV, Prince Harry was posed the question "If you're invited to the coronation, will you come?"
Prince Harry replied: "There's a lot that can happen between now and then, but the door is always open. The ball is in their court. There is a lot to be discussed and I hope that they're willing to sit down and talk about."
Reports had previously indicated that both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would find themselves with invitations to the coronation in May of this year.
A source close to the family was keen to have the pair there, Daily Star reported, although the coronation date does crash with that of Archie Windsor's fourth birthday.
Harry vs Wills 'fight' in full after book claims he was left with 'scrapes and bruises'
Said source revealed that the King was keen to have "all members of the family" at the event, with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle allegedly "welcome" to join the celebrations.
Their potential invitation comes after the Sussexes released their bombshell, six-part Netflix documentary series detailing life inside of the Royal Family.
The long-awaited documentary saw a series of allegations made against the Royal Family by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, with the Duke of Sussex recently claiming he and his brother had fought one another in a physical altercation.
Daily Star reported the chilling details of the alleged fight, which saw the Duke claim he was "attacked" by brother William.
For the latest breaking news from the Royal Family and stories from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
- Harry and Meghan's new Netflix show branded 'upsetting' by Nelson Mandela's grandchild
- Nazi treasure map could reveal huge WW2 jewel loot hidden by Hitler's soldiers
- Sickest Brits locked up in 2022 from demon hypnotist to killer with 'broken penis'
- Meghan Markle and Princess Eugenie 'have an unbreakable bond' and 'regularly FaceTime'
- Charles and William 'could open Pandora's Box by exposing Prince Harry' warns expert
- Breaking News
Source: Read Full Article